Road widening –
Bellary Road, Jayamahal Road, Sarjapur Road (from Outer Ring Road to Dommasandra), Bannerghatta Road (J.D. Mara Junction to NICA Road), Tannery Road (M.M. Road to Outer Ring Road), Dinner Road (Sanjaynagar Main Road to Ambedkar Medical College), Varthur Road (up to Sarjapur Road via Gunjur) and Subratho Mukharji Road in R.R. Nagar zone.
* Development of selected important junctions and construction of grade separators.
* Development of select roads under Tender SURE.
* Development of BBMP’s newly added areas.
* Construction of railway over bridges and railway under bridges in association with South Western Railways.
* Six new solid waste processing units with a capacity to process 2,800 tonnes of garbage every day to be commissioned.
* Alternate roads to Kempegowda International Airport to be developed.
Bangalore Development Authority:
* 5,000 flats to be constructed and allotted in 2015-16.
* 5,000 sites to be formed and allotted in the Nadaprabhu Kempe Gowda Layout, the formation of which is under progress.
* 19 lakes to be developed in a phased manner.
* 25 skywalks to be constructed under Public-Private Partnership to prevent accidents.
* Extension of underpass and flyover at Hebbal Junction on Outer Ring Road to be taken up at a cost of Rs. 80 crore.
* Flyover at Doddanekundi Junction on Outer Ring Road to be constructed at Rs. 44 crore.
Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board:
* Laying of pipeline from Netkal Balancing Reservoir to T.K. Halli reservoir to be taken up under first phase to bring 500 MLD water to Bengaluru.
* Replacing of 50 km of sewer trunk to be taken up.
* Seven new sewage treatment plants with capacity of 150 MLD to be constructed at Hebbal, K.R. Puram, Koramangala and Challaghatta valleys, Doddabele and Bangalore University areas.
* 50 solid waste removal machines to be procured at Rs. 10 crore.
* Water supply connections to be mapped with GIS and merged with BBMP’s PID.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd:
* Land acquisition process, utility shifting and tendering civil works for Phase 2 of Namma Metro to be completed by December 2015.
* All works under Phase 1 of Namma Metro to be completed by December 2015.
* Magadi Road and Nayandahalli line to be operational by mid 2015.
* Peenya and Nagasandra lines to be commissioned in the next two months.